Given the busy period we have encountered, I would like to start off the New Year with a few important messages.
First, I would like to thank all Hillson Cleaning staff who worked during the holidays to help keep our clientelle satisfied, the period went by with barely a hiccup. Your efforts and dedication are acknowledged and appreciated.
To our clients, may you have a happy and prosperous New Year. Be assured that we realise that you are our greatest asset and it is to our advantage to fulfil your every need. This is why in 2013 we will do our utmost to surpass your expectations and provide you with a cleaning service that you can rely on.
To those businesses throughout Melbourne who are disappointed with the service provided to them by their current cleaners, it is time to begin the New Year with a fresh start. We would appreciate the opportunity to give you the professional cleaning service we know you deserve.
Finally, 2013 promises to present Hillson with as many opportunities and challenges as last year, and I look forward to working successfully with all staff to achieve our goals.
It’s the beginning of the new financial year so it’s time to square off the ledger, take stock and focus on what’s ahead for the business.
Hillson remains a family run business that specialises in providing that personal touch to its customers. Whilst our customer base expands It’s our faith in our highly trained cleaners, their regular supervision, the use of quality equipment and products that give us the confidence and strong belief that we will maintain our customers satisfaction and loyalty.
Whether your business be a commercial office, educational institution, medical facilty, in the hospitality or the retail industry, Hillson has the solutions to ensure high quality standards of public health and cleanliness in the workplace.
And here’s to TFU, our newest customer. Be assured our mission is to ensure yours and all our customers satisfaction. You won’t be disappointed.
June already… How the year has flown! Time for a recap of events for Hillson Cleaning in 2012.
The year to date has been another strong year in terms of business growth. We have seen new clients across various sectors - office, hospitality and retail. Recent additions to our list of clientelle is The Bridgewater Club (pictured left), The Woodlands Hotel and the True Thai Massage chain. It’s our company motto that ‘we clean it like we own it’ and to ensure customer loyalty we will bend over backwards to maintain their satisfaction.
Building works has been ongoing at a number of our sites, Windsor Hotel, The Carlton Hotel and Atlantis Transport. Naturally our cleaners have stepped up to the challenge. I would like to take this opportunity to thank all our employees for their hard work, loyalty and dedication to their job.
Brrrr! Winter has come early in Melbourne. The days are shorter but do not despair, Hillson has news to brighten your day. Here is an update of current discounts for May, jobs available and items of interest:
- May Special Offer: 33% off the initial clean to new clients in the Melbourne area. To be eligibile for this fantastic offer simply contact Kev for a free no obligation quote and advise him of this special offer.
- We are currently on a recruitment drive and looking for cleaners in Melbourne with experience in the industry who are honest, reliable and have an eye for detail. If you fit this description email email@example.com and supply your resume. We’ll be in contact with you shortly.
- Just purchased a new Polivac high speed floor burnisher for use in bringing that wet look shine to our customers floors. If your interested in details on our burnishing service contact Kev for details.
Finally let’s not forget Mothers Day which is fast approaching. Forget the box of chocolates and flowers, consider a unique gift, a clean house. Pamper that special lady with a home cleaning service. Just a thought.
To all our cutomers and cleaners, we at Hillson would like to wish you all a really outstanding and memorable Easter! Here is an update of current discounts available for April, jobs available and other news items:
- April Special Offer: 30% off the initial clean to new clients in the Melbourne area. Simply contact Kev for a free no obligation quote and advise him of this offer and you are eligilble.
- With the building renovations at The Windsor Castle Hotel coming to completion, the pressure on our cleaners is starting to ease. Keeping the Hotel free of builders dust, over the past months, come opening time each day has been a real challenge. Our cleaners have done a job they can be proud of, congratulations.
- The results of the renovations at The Windsor Castle Hotel are outstanding, uplifting the establishment no end. The customers are abuzz with the bright new outlook, that has resulted in compliments flooding in to the staff. Congratulations to owner Tracey and project manager Ian on a superb job!
- In order to assist our clients and business the world over we have published our first article giving tips on How To Keep Your Office Tidy Between Cleans. Stay tuned for more advice and tidbits on cleaning and the cleaning industry.
- Hillson Cleaning have commenced a recruitment drive and are on the lookout for reliable hardworking cleaners in the Melbourne area, with experience in the industry. Contact us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and submit us your resume and contact details and we will get in touch immediately to arrange an interview with you . Alternatively you can give Kev a call directly on 0438-401-459 and discuss with him opportunities available at Hillson and arrange an interview.
And remember, not only do we clean at Hillson Cleaning, we also offer cleaning products for the office or staff room. As well as air fresheners, liquid soap for your soap dispensers, WC and urinal sanitisers, toilet paper and hand towels. For more information on how we can leave your business hygienic and smelling fresh don’t hesitate to give us a call.